Date(s) - 20/05/2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
New European College
This is your chance to share your expertise and/or passion with 100 AGBC members and guests. If you have something to say, don’t miss this valuable opportunity.
9 Speakers with 3 – 45 minute rounds of expert presentations (3 per round) on key business topics.
– SuperCharge Your Strategy – Dan Norenberg
– Positive Psychology at Work and at Home – Randall Birnberg
– Inner Leadership and Emotional Intelligence – Alycia Setlin
Business in Practice
– Public Relations for Small and Medium Businesses – Deborah Spaltmann
– Game Theory in Negotiations and Business Transactions – Thomas Hack
– Thinking Inside the Box – Dr. Elisabeth Koenig
Culture and Society
– Social Impact Investing: Hype or Reality? – Andreas Nilsson
– One Million Refugees: a Cure for German Demographics? – Alexander Gloy
– The International Soccer Business – Robert Niemann
We will send out synopses of the presentations several days prior to the Exchange.
Plus!! We’ll start off with a short company update on the startup Hot Chestnut by DeAnn Cougler, James Fearn and John Chaudhry. And then at 1300, AGBC member Vivian Hylton’s Taco Libre will provide a “light” Mexican lunch.
In the past, topics have focused on a wide range of subject, including Trends and innovation, (corporate) social responsibility, personal/professional development, industry insights, and much more.
If you think you have something worth sharing and promoting, please contact Mark Swiecicki at email@example.com.
Cost: EUR 10.00 for members and guests (incl. light lunch)
Event RegistrationBy registering for this event, I declare the below consent regarding the use of event photographs.
I hereby agree that photographs may be taken of me at events organized by and/or in association with the American-German Business Club Munich e.V. and that such photographs may be posted on the chapter website. This consent may be revoked at any time by contacting the American-German Business Club Munich e.V. directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event registration is closed for this event.
Going to this event