Date(s) - 31/05/2019
Time: Tournament registration starts at 09:00, tee-off time at 10:30. Schnupperkurs registration (course for non-golfers) at 11:30, start at 12:00.
Where: Golfclub Wörthsee e.V., Gut Schluifeld, 82237 Wörthsee. Phone: 08153-93477-0; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.golfclub-woerthsee.de,
Golf Tournament – 18 holes: € 85 (Incl. halfway and driving range)
Schnupperkurs: € 30.
BBQ Costs*): € 30 incl. salads, selection of meat and sausages, mineral water, Espresso. Vegetarians are asked to please give us timely notice. Drinks will be paid on a “pay as you consume” basis.
Deadline: Sign-up by Thursday, 16 May, stating your current handicap and participation choices: Events tab on the AGBC Munich Community Platform at www.agbc-munich.com. Tournament, Schnupperkurs and BBQ can be booked separately. You can also sign up by email to Wolfgang Hellmanzik, email@example.com
Deposit: As we only have a limited number of tee times, we request a registration deposit of € 70 per golfer and € 25 per Schnupperkurs participant. Please be sure to complete your registration by paying your registration deposit also by no later than Thursday, 16 May 2019.
Your deposit will be deducted from the fees that will become due at the tournament. Please note: for organizational reasons at the AGBC, we cannot accept credit or debit cards. Therefore, please be sure to bring cash to pay the remaining sum.
Please make your deposit to
AGBC Golf – Peter Barkhurst – account at ING DiBa
IBAN: DE91 5001 0517 5402 5434 40
Note: The 2 May sign-up date is important, as we have a first pay-first-serve preference (with a limited number of players for the Golf Tournament) for eligibility to finalize the reservation of the golf slots at Golfclub Wörthsee. With your deposit payment, we will be able to complete the event day schedule and catering needs. Your registration will only be complete when your deposit is received by Thursday, 16 May 2019.
When signing-up, please indicate whether you want to participate in the tournament, the Schnupperkurs, the BBQ or a combination. Tournament players, please state your current handicap.
The 2019 American / Bavarian Golf Tournament is cohosted by AIMS International Germany GmbH and the AGBC Munich. AGBC Members Andrea Schmitz, Peter Barkhurst and Wolfgang Hellmanzik are organizing a great golfing day for us on Friday, 31 May at the beautiful Golfclub Wörthsee (one of the leading Golf Clubs in Germany), about 25 km southwest of Munich.
The day will start off with two separate golf events:
1. Golf Tournament: Register timely so that you can warm up on the driving range (free range balls). Starting time is 10:30. The 18-hole course will take about 4-5 hours. Teams will be composed of groups (flights) of 3 or 4. Scoring approach: We will use a “scramble” with mixed teams in terms of handicaps and with partners drawn by lot. Be assured, you will have lots of fun that way!
2. Schnupperkurs (course for non-golfers and beginners): Register at 11:30. Starting time is 12:00 noon. During 2 – 3 hours, the Golfclub Wörthsee golf pro Stefanie will help beginners learn the basics. You will finish this experience by playing a few holes on the training course and taking part in a putting contest. All golf equipment will be provided!
The golfing activities will be followed by:
1. Welcome-back drink followed by shower/changing room
2. Early-evening American/Bavarian BBQ around 16:30
3. Award ceremony with prizes for the best teams and putting contest winners
4. Raffle with attractive donations from our sponsors. All proceeds from the raffle will be donated to Médicins Sans Frontières (Doctors without Borders). Additional sponsors are highly welcome! Please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Open-end evening.
Event RegistrationBy registering for this event, I declare my consent regarding the inclusion of my personal details on the meeting participant lists and use of event photographs.
I hereby agree that my name (and company and profession details, if provided) may be included on the meeting participant list distributed at the meeting. In addition, I agree that photographs may be taken of me at events organized by and/or in association with the American-German Business Club Munich e.V. and that such photographs may be posted on the chapter website. This consent may be revoked at any time by contacting the AGBC Munich e.V. directly at: email@example.com.
Event registration is closed for this event.
Going to this event