Date(s) - 02/06/2018
9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Tegernbach Golf Club
Calling all Golfers!
Time: Experienced Golfers – Registration starts at 09:30 with first tee time at 10:00.
Beginners (Schnupperkurs) – Registration at 11:30, start at 12:00.
Where: Tegernbach Golf Club, Kapellenweg 1, 82293 Tegernbach, telephone 08202/905700, website www.gc-tegernbach.de,
Golf Costs: Golf Tournament – 18 holes for Eur 70; Schnupperkurs cost will be about Eur 60-70. You will be credited, of course, for your deposit. BBQ cost will be about Eur 25. Drinks will be paid on a “pay as you consume” basis. Please plan to pay in cash.
Sign-up by Sunday, 27th May: Events tab on the new AGBC Munich Community Platform at www.agbc-munich.com
Special Request: We request a Registration Deposit of Eur 50.00 per golfer and Schnupperkurs-ler. Please be sure to sign up and pay your registration deposit by not later than Sunday, 27th May 2018. Please make your payment to the AGBC Munich bank account at the Münchner Bank, Account Nr: IBAN: DE68 7019 0000 0001 0895 95, BIC GENODEF1M01.
Note: The 27th May registration date is important so that we can finalize the reservation of the golf slots, set the event day schedule, provide the caterer an idea of our food and drink needs, and determine the seating and space needs.
The 2018 American / Bavarian Golf Tournament is being co-hosted/co-sponsored by AIMS International-Germany GmbH and AGBC Munich. AGBC Members Andrea Schmitz, Peter Barkhurst and Wolfgang Hellmanzik are organizing a great golfing day for us on Saturday, 2nd June at the beautiful Tegernbach Golf Club in Tegernbach (near Mittelstetten, about 45 km northwest of Munich).
The day will start off with two separate golf events:
- Golf Tournament – Meet at Golfclub Tegernbach at 09:30; start time is 10:00. Course has 18 holes which will take about 4-5 hours from the first tee. Teams will be composed of groups (flights) of 3 or 4. Scoring approach: we will use a “scramble” with teams of three persons, mixed in terms of handicap and with partners drawn by lot.
- Starters Course (Schnupper Kurs) for Beginning golfers – Meet at Golfclub Tegernbach at 11:00; start time is 12:00. Over 3-4 hours, the Tegernbach golf pro will help beginners learn the basics, then conduct a mini tournament on the putting green.
The action on the links will be followed by:
- A welcome back Bavarian snack/brunch.
- “Voluntary” shower.
- A relaxing and revitalizing round of drinks at the clubhouse.
- An early evening American/Bavarian BBQ, probably starting at 1730. Prizes for the winning flights will be awarded, followed by a fun time.
18-hole golf course Tegernbach – A golf club membership card showing your handicap is required. VcG players are allowed.
Soft spikes required.
Dogs allowed on leash. Handy allowed on the pitch.
GPS devices allowed.
Difficulty: Moderate – Challenging
|White (Men)||73||72.4||133||6077 m|
|Yellow (Men)||73||71.6||132||5931 m|
|Blue (Women)||73||75.5||128||5498 m|
|Red (Women)||73||72.7||128||5121 m|
Event RegistrationBy registering for this event, I declare my consent regarding the inclusion of my personal details on the meeting participant lists and use of event photographs.
I hereby agree that my name (and company and profession details, if provided) may be included on the meeting participant list distributed at the meeting. In addition, I agree that photographs may be taken of me at events organized by and/or in association with the American-German Business Club Munich e.V. and that such photographs may be posted on the chapter website. This consent may be revoked at any time by contacting the American-German Business Club Munich e.V. directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event registration is closed for this event.
Going to this event